The prize drawing has been conducted and the following Tour de Fleece participants have been awarded a prize selected at random from all of the donations. Each winner and donor will be contacted by e-mail to sort out the mailing of prizes.
Congratulations, to the prize winners, and to all who participated in Le Tour de Fleece 2006.
And as a quick reminder, there are still a couple of days left, until July 31st, 2006, to qualify for the extra prize draw for 100g of Fleece Artist hand-dyed roving (colour Sherbet) -- to qualify, just purchase an article from the Tour de Fleece shop on Café Press or make a donation via the PayPal button in the sidebar. The proceeds of the Café Press sales and the PayPal donations will be contributed to the charitable organization Dyana Afghan Women's Fund (http://www.dawf.ca)
To date, the proceeds from the sale of Tour de Fleece items amounts to US$33 and the PayPal donations have raised CA$40 -- many thanks!
Here are the winners (in no particular order!) and their prizes:
- Leah - Some dyed fiber, details to follow; Donated by Martheme (Inspirations Yarn)
- Elle - 8 oz of Shetland roving; Donated by Tj
- Annie - A spindle bag; Donated by Jennifer
- Lisa -- Hand over the Wool! - An Amy Butler Madison bag; Donated by Beverly
- Beverly - 4 oz of chocolate brown llama roving; Donated by Leah
- Elisa - A bag of cormo roving in funky colors; Donated by Carolyn
- StarzAbove - A copy of Big Girl Knits; Donated by CJ
- Nessa Z. - A $25 gift certificate from Spunky Eclectic; Donated by Anj
- CJ - Some roving from the stash of Sarah in DC; Donated by Sarah in DC (Fortryll Knits)
- Helen -- The Back of the Sofa - 250g of Wellington Heather 50% Mohair / 50% Wool roving; Donated by Katherine (Tour Director)
- Tj - 1/4 lb of Polwarth top, dyed "in house"; Donated by Heidi of London-Wul Fibre Arts